No Rating Available.
Download and Install The Feedbro Xpi file For Firefox Browser. Also, Feedbro add-ons Install the latest version 4.11.6 Just A simple click. No need for Any Registration. We do not provide any fake version of Mozilla Firefox Browser with free viruses.
Feedbro extension for Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is the most secure and privacy-focused web browser. For instance, Feedbro extension xpi file For Firefox web browser. It has been built to offer you the best in security, privacy, and choice. Maybe, Feedbro add-ons development by the Nodetics. Feedbro Xpi file have been tested by the tech experts and have been found to be trustworthy.
If you are tired of spending so much time surfing the internet and searching for various resources, we have come up with an xpifile.com website of extensions that help you do your work in a faster way. But if you’re not careful, they can also seriously harm it. Here’s how to install them properly so that they don’t ruin your browsing experience in the long run.
Download Feedbro extension xpi file For Firefox
Are you looking For a Feedbro extension xpi file For your using Firefox Computer Browser? The article will share the Feedbro extension Xpi file for Mozilla Firefox Browser that will make your online browsing experience more secure, easy, and fun.
Mozilla has been making a lot of changes lately. In addition to the new features in Firefox Quantum, Mozilla has also announced that they are going to replace the traditional Feedbro extension xpi file For the Firefox web browser. Even more, xpifile.com gives you a great collection of the best extensions to enhance your web browsing experience. You can download these extensions for free on the website below. Read more: Read Aloud: A Text to Speech Voice Reader
Feedbro add-ons Features for Firefox
Advanced Feed Reader – Read news & blogs or any RSS/Atom/RDF source.
We believe time is our most valuable asset.
We believe it is waste of valuable time to spend minutes or even hours every day to go through dozens of websites, blogs, news sites and social media sites manually.
We believe that all the new information that you are interested in, should be automatically aggregated into one place from various sources you care about (both Internet and intranet) into easy-to-read format and automatically filtered based on the rules you define.
We believe that the faster you learn, gain new knowledge and information the better you will succeed in life as an individual and as an organization. Therefore it is vital to learn new things every day and follow relevant and valuable sources of information effortlessly.
We believe privacy is important so that only you know what sources you follow.
Feedbro feature highlights:
– Full standalone feed reader (RSS, Atom, RDF) as a Firefox/Chrome/Vivaldi extension – no online services needed
– Built-in Social Media plugin support (Youtube, Youtube Search, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, VK, LinkedIn Groups, LinkedIn home feed, LinkedIn Jobs, LinkedIn hashtag feed, Yammer, Bitchute, Vimeo, SlideShare, Pinterest, Reddit, Telegram (4.6.0+), Rumble (4.8.0+)), Dribbble (4.10.0+)
– Extremely fast!
– Multiple viewing modes: full article view, headlines view, headlines + one article (Opera RSS reader style), newspaper view, magazine view
– Can convert partial feeds to feeds with full articles with a built-in Readability style conversion engine!
– Built-in Rule Engine lets you define rules for filtering, border highlighting, auto-bookmarking, tagging, hiding and regexp highlighting articles. Rules also support desktop notifications and sound effects.
– Article tagging and searching by a tag
– IFTTT support! (enables email & SMS notifications, workflow automation)
– Favicon support
– Finds feeds from web pages and makes it very easy to subscribe to new feeds
– Organizes feeds into folders (+ read all items in folder at once)
– Drag & drop support for organizing feeds and folders in the tree navigator
– Flexible “mark as read” options (when article title is shown, when article bottom is shown, manually)
– ‘Show only unread items’ option helps you to read only what is new
– Read any feeds that your computer can access (also in your company intranet, not only public Internet)
– User interface themes: Light, Dark, Aqua, Sepia, Chill
– Article filtering based on article age
– Custom feed specific scan interval
– Custom feed specific number of items to store
– Keyboard shortcuts (similar to Google Reader)
– Works well with high frequency update feeds
– Can import feed subscriptions from an OPML file
– Can export feed subscriptions to an OPML file
– Easy to drop inactive or broken feeds
– Article headline view for quick skimming
– Basic authentication support to read password protected feeds
– Article sharing to various social media sites like Facebook, Google+, Twitter, Reddit etc and via Gmail/Email client
– Buffer and Hootsuite support for scheduled social media sharing
– Supports offline reading
– Great for managing Youtube subscriptions!
– Supports Firefox bookmarks import (Live Bookmarks & normal feed bookmarks)
– Multilanguage support (4.0.0+)
– Discord & Slack support for Rule actions (4.7.0+)
Translations created by the community
Chinese locale (CN):
Chinese locale (TW):
Português (Brasil) locale:
English & Finnish locales built-in. See Feedbro Options page to create a new translation and let us know at [email protected] where it is available (if you want to let others use your translation as well).
Bug reports, support and feature requests to [email protected] please
How to install Feedbro extension xpi file For Firefox?
Here are explains how to install Feedbro extension xpi file from the Firefox extension manager.
- Fast open your Firefox Browser
- Tap the menu
- Then click the add-ons menu item
- Then click the (+) Button
- Then tap (add) Button
- After installing the Firefox extension must be needed to enable private browsing.
- Then tap to (Okay Got it) Finish. Thanks
If you can full fill this step easily download and install it in your firefox browser. faintly you have any problem check your browser and again check the download link below.
How do I update Feedbro add-ons for Firefox?
When releasing a new version Feedbro extension for Mozilla Firefox, Automatically Update your Firefox Feedbro add-ons xpi file For Firefox Browser. No need for any click.
It has a total of 900+ million users worldwide and 300+ million active users per month. The Feedbro add-ons community that exists around Firefox, the open-source browser extension that is free to use, allows you to customize and control your browsing and surfing experience.
Conclusion: The Firefox browser is widely used around the world, and the Feedbro extension is one of the best ways to get more out of it. You can find out how to download the firefox Extension in our blog post. Which other extensions are you using? Let us know in the comments below!
|File size:||1.17 MB|