By CAD Team
No Rating Available.
Download and Install The Cookie AutoDelete Xpi file For Firefox Browser. Also, Cookie AutoDelete add-ons Install the latest version 3.6.0 Just A simple click. No need for Any Registration. We do not provide any fake version of Mozilla Firefox Browser with free viruses.
Cookie AutoDelete extension for Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is the most secure and privacy-focused web browser. For instance, Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file For Firefox web browser. It has been built to offer you the best in security, privacy, and choice. Maybe, ookie AutoDelete add-ons development by the CAD Team. Cookie AutoDelete Xpi file have been tested by the tech experts and have been found to be trustworthy.
If you are tired of spending so much time surfing the internet and searching for various resources, we have come up with an xpifile.com website of extensions that help you do your work in a faster way. But if you’re not careful, they can also seriously harm it. Here’s how to install them properly so that they don’t ruin your browsing experience in the long run.
Download Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file For Firefox
Are you looking For Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file For your using Firefox Computer Browser? The article will share ookie AutoDelete extension Xpi file for Mozilla Firefox Browser that will make your online browsing experience more secure, easy and fun.
Mozilla has been making a lot of changes lately. In addition to the new features in Firefox Quantum, Mozilla has also announced that they are going to replace the traditional Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file For the Firefox web browser. Even more, xpifile.com gives you a great collection of the best extensions to enhance your web browsing experience. You can download these extensions for free on the website below. Also read : Decentraleyes
Cookie AutoDelete add-ons Features for Firefox
Control your cookies! This WebExtension is inspired by Self Destructing Cookies. When a tab closes, any cookies not being used are automatically deleted. Keep the ones you trust (forever/until restart) while deleting the rest. Containers Supported
Please don’t use reviews for bugs, support request, or feature requests. Use GitHub instead.
As of Firefox 86, strict mode is not supported at this time due to missing APIs to handle the Total Cookie Protection. Either use standard mode (this would have been the ‘strict’ mode pre-86), or use the custom configuration and set cookie to ‘cross site tracking cookies’ option (not the cross-site cookies).
Before opening a GitHub Issue, please check the troubleshooting FAQ first. Note that support may not be available for variants of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
Permission Request Explanations
– Access your data for all websites: CAD requests this to delete cookies and other site data for all sites
– Clear recent browsing history, cookies and related data: Ability to delete site data by domains.
– Display notifications to you: Self explanatory.
– Read and modify privacy settings: This setting has been removed since 3.4.0 and is kept here for historical reasons. Automatic detection of First Party Isolation support. Although the Privacy permission gives CAD “read and modify” permissions, NO MODIFICATIONS are done to your privacy settings, CAD only reads the setting of First Party Isolation. The privacy permission unfortunately cannot be given granular control, so this will stay for now.
– Access browser tabs: CAD uses this permission to display the site hostname in the popup for easy whitelisting/greylisting, displaying the amount of cookies for that site, and which rules apply to that site.
Take the permission wording with a grain of salt.
– Auto Deletes Cookies from Closed (and/or discarded) Tabs
– WhiteList/GreyList Support for domains
– Easily Export/Import your Whitelist/Greylist and core settings
– Clear All Cookies and site data for a Domain
– Supports Manual Mode Cleaning from the popup
– Easily See the Number of Cookies for a site
– Support for Container Tabs (Firefox 53+ Only)
This extension does not clean cookies automatically until you enable “Auto-clean”. This gives you the chance to add sites to the WhiteList.
1. Add the sites you want to keep cookies in the WhiteList (permanently) or GreyList (until Browser restart)
2. Toggle “Auto-clean” in the popup or “Automatic cleaning” in the settings
3. Watch those unused cookies disappear 🙂
You must enable cookies in the browser as this extension will replace the internal cookie manager.
You can disable Cleanup Notifications via the Settings.
Popup Menu Features
Clean: This is basically a quick way of activating the Cookie Cleanup on demand. This looks at all your cookies and deletes them if they are not in any Open Tabs or the WhiteList.
Clean, include open tabs: Same thing as Cookie Cleanup except that it only deletes cookies only if they are not in the WhiteList. Open tabs are not taken into consideration.
Clear All Cookies for This Domain: Easy way to delete all cookies for one particular domain that you are on.
Some things to Note:
– This extension can clear localstorage as of version 2.1.0 and Firefox 58+. Enable it in the settings.
– Even though third party cookies are cleared with this extension, it is better to disable third party cookies from the settings
If you have any other problem, file an issue on GitHub. Maybe we can work it out. Note that support may not be available for variants of Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome.
How to install Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file For Firefox?
Here are explains how to install Cookie AutoDelete extension xpi file from the Firefox extension manager.
- Fast open your Firefox Browser
- Tap the menu
- Then click the add-ons menu item
- Then click the (+) Button
- Then tap (add) Button
- After installing the Firefox extension must be needed to enable private browsing.
- Then tap to (Okay Got it) Finish. Thanks
If you can full fill this step easily download and install it in your firefox browser. faintly you have any problem check your browser and again check the download link below.
How do I update Cookie AutoDelete add-ons for Firefox?
When releasing a new version Cookie AutoDelete extension for Mozilla Firefox, Automatically Update your Firefox Cookie AutoDelete add-ons xpi file For Firefox Browser. No need for any click.
It has a total of 900+ million users worldwide and 300+ million active users per month. The ookie AutoDelete add-ons community that exists around Firefox, the open-source browser extension that is free to use, allows you to customize and control your browsing and surfing experience.
Conclusion: The Firefox browser is widely used around the world, and Cookie AutoDelete extension is one of the best ways to get more out of it. You can find out how to download the firefox Extension in our blog post. Which other extensions are you using? Let us know in the comments below!
|Package Name:||CAD Team|
|File size:||718.6 KB|