No Rating Available.
Download and Install The Block Site Xpi file For Firefox Browser. Also, Block Site add-ons Install the latest version 0.3.5 Just A simple click. No need for Any Registration. We do not provide any fake version of Mozilla Firefox Browser with free viruses.
Block Site extension for Firefox
Mozilla Firefox is the most secure and privacy-focused web browser. For instance, Block Site extension xpi file For Firefox web browser. It has been built to offer you the best in security, privacy, and choice. Maybe, Block Site add-ons development by the Ray. Block Site Xpi file have been tested by the tech experts and have been found to be trustworthy.
If you are tired of spending so much time surfing the internet and searching for various resources, we have come up with an xpifile.com website of extensions that help you do your work in a faster way. But if you’re not careful, they can also seriously harm it. Here’s how to install them properly so that they don’t ruin your browsing experience in the long run.
Download Block Site extension xpi file For Firefox
Are you looking For Block Site extension xpi file For your using Firefox Computer Browser? The article will share Block Site extension Xpi file for Mozilla Firefox Browser that will make your online browsing experience more secure, easy and fun.
Mozilla has been making a lot of changes lately. In addition to the new features in Firefox Quantum, Mozilla has also announced that they are going to replace the traditional Block Site extension xpi file For the Firefox web browser. Even more, xpifile.com gives you a great collection of the best extensions to enhance your web browsing experience. You can download these extensions for free on the website below. Also read : User-Agent Switcher and Manager
Block Site add-ons Features for Firefox
A customizable, password-protected website blocker and redirector.
This extension will block access to websites of your choosing. A master password controls all customization options, as well as access to any blocked site. It’s also possible to redirect navigation from one specific website to another.
1. Block unwanted domains.
2. Prevent access to a range of websites using wildcard matching or regular expression matching.
3. Reverse mode allows access to only some hostnames and blocks access to all others.
4. Custom redirection; you can redirect a single blocked hostname to a new destination.5. Display a custom message on blocked pages.
6. Time and date based blocking. Only block access to the websites at specified times and dates. This feature can be configured per hostname.
7. Protect data leakage. This extension prevents certain hostnames from gathering network activity from your computer, since blocking occurs before any network request is emitted to the server.
8. Auto-closes blocked tabs after a period of time.
10. Closes annoying pop-ups as soon as the opening request is received.
11. Pause and resume blocking from the right-click context menu of the toolbar button.
12. Supports overwriting configurations by managed storage
For the FAQs and general feature suggestions please use:
For technical bug reports use:
How to install Block Site extension xpi file For Firefox?
Here are explains how to install Block Site extension xpi file from the Firefox extension manager.
- Fast open your Firefox Browser
- Tap the menu
- Then click the add-ons menu item
- Then click the (+) Button
- Then tap (add) Button
- After installing the Firefox extension must be needed to enable private browsing.
- Then tap to (Okay Got it) Finish. Thanks
If you can full fill this step easily download and install it in your firefox browser. faintly you have any problem check your browser and again check the download link below.
How do I update Block Site add-ons for Firefox?
When releasing a new version Block Site extension for Mozilla Firefox, Automatically Update your Firefox Block Site add-ons xpi file For Firefox Browser. No need for any click.
It has a total of 900+ million users worldwide and 300+ million active users per month. The Block Site add-ons community that exists around Firefox, the open-source browser extension that is free to use, allows you to customize and control your browsing and surfing experience.
Conclusion: The Firefox browser is widely used around the world, and Block Site extension is one of the best ways to get more out of it. You can find out how to download the firefox Extension in our blog post. Which other extensions are you using? Let us know in the comments below!
Please one more PV Before Get Code
|File size:||140.41 KB|