Avast Online Security & Privacy
By AVAST Software
No Rating Available.
Avast online security extension for Firefox, If you install this extension Identify and block phishing sites trying to your data. So can enjoy more and more fealty in Avast online security extension 22.4.151 For Firefox.
Avast Online Security & Privacy extension for Firefox
In this paragraph, I am going to discuss the Avast online security extension for Firefox. In this extension, you have to secure your Google Chrome and Firefox browser and your browsing history against online threats, trackers, and scams. It’s so easy to use and install one more thing it’s a totally free extension for every user. Around the world, billions of people are using this extension.
Mozilla Firefox extension is a commonly used Firefox configuration file. Also, Avast online security extension for firefox browser every user. Secure your Mozilla Firefox browser against real-time online threats, trackers, and scams. We’ll check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, so nothing puts you or your data at risk. Join a growing community of 400 million Avast users. Above all, Avast Online Security & Privacy extension for Firefox development by AVAST Software. It has a wide variety of extensions, and it’s easy to install them in your Firefox browser. It’s easy to download and share extensions with friends, and it’s safe too.
xpifile.com is a website that provides free Firefox browser extension downloads. Firefox is the most widely used web browser in the world. Even more, xpifile.com gives you a great collection of the best extensions to enhance your web browsing experience. You can download these extensions for free On the website below.
Download Avast online security extension for Firefox
Are you looking for a Mozilla Firefox extension for your browser? You are in the right place. This article full information on the Avast Online Security & Privacy extension for the Firefox browser. at a time Discuss how to install the Mozilla Firefox extension in your Firefox browser. no need for any Registration option.
read more: Livemarks Xpi File Free Download.
There are many ways to download extensions for the Firefox browser. Some of the best and most effective ways include:
In order to install the Avast online security extension in Firefox, open up your browser and click on the icon with three horizontal lines in the top right corner of your browser window. Then choose “Add-ons” from the drop-down menu and then click “Install Add-on.” This will open a new tab where you can find the add-on that you have just downloaded or updated.
Avast online security extension overview
Secure your Mozilla Firefox browser against real-time online threats, trackers, and scams.
Browse with confidence using Avast Online Security & Privacy. We’ll check every site you visit, from Facebook to your bank, so nothing puts you or your data at risk. Join a growing community of 400 million Avast users.
• Identify and block phishing sites trying to steal your data.
• Quickly check the risk rating of any website just by hovering over the link.
• Block invasive tracking cookies that collect data on your browsing activities.
• Block online advertising and remove your details from advertisers’ databases.
• Optimize your privacy preferences and settings across your favorite online platforms.
• Automatically ask sites to stop tracking you and selling your data. Learn more at https://globalprivacycontrol.org.
The data we collect includes:
• URL – to check if the website is safe or not
• Usage data – to measure the user’s behavior on the interface and understand how the user interacts with the extension
• Internal extension identifier (GUID) – to distinguish unique malware hits, measure product telemetry, and calculate aggregated statistics
• Information about the device (browser type, operating system version) – to obtain usage aggregated statistics
• Country – to detect country-specific malware campaigns, measure product telemetry, and calculate aggregated statistics
Also read: JSONView
How To Install Avast online security Firefox Extension?
To install the Avast online security extension for the Firefox browser, you need to follow these steps:
1. Open the Firefox browser and click on the menu button in the top-right corner of your browser window.
2. Select “Add-ons” from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. Click on “Extensions.”
4. Search for the extension you want to install and click on it to activate it when you find it listed in the search results.
If you can full fill this step easily download and install it in your firefox browser. finally, if you have any problems check your browser and again check the download link below.
Conclusion: The Firefox browser is widely used around the world, and this extension is one of the best ways to get more out of it. You can find out how to download the firefox Extension in our blog post. Which other extensions are you using? Let us know in the comments below!
|Package Name:||AVAST Software|
|File size:||1.82 MB|